Downgrade Samsung to Kitkat 4.4.4 Or lower [How To]
Downgrade Samsung to kitkat 4.4.4 Or lower Android operating system using stock firmware, you need Odin to write the OS in your phone. If your phone is currently running on Lollipop 5.0, 5.0.1 or Marshmallow 6.0 you can easily downgrade Samsung to kitkat 4.4.4 or even lower like Jelly bean or Ice cream sandwich if your device is supported by those android OS.
Many Samsung devices released in 2015/2016 were released with KitKat 4.4.4 firmware and later upgraded to Lollipop 5.0, so these 2015-2016 models can be downgraded to Android KitKat Operating System. As there is no security issue like of Apple devices while downgrading firmware in Samsung devices, your phone can be easily downgraded.
Downgrade Samsung to Kitkat 4.4.4 Or lower
Downgrade Samsung to kitkat 4.4.4 or lower using Odin and stock firmware. Follow these steps to downgrade Samsung device:
- Download Odin
- Donwload Samsung mobile drivers.
- Search your phone model in sammobile.com and download kitkat 4.4.4 or lower Stock Firmware
- Decompress downloaded file (you will either get .tar OR .tar.md5 file)
- Open Odin and Click on AP and select the .tar Or .tar.md5 file
- Now take your device to Download mode. (Power off the phone and press Volume down + Home + Power)
- Press Volume Up when you get Warning!! sceen with ‘Volume up: Continue” Now your phone screen should look like this picture
- Now, connect your Phone using USB cable, Odin should show connected. Click on Start Button and wait till phone reboots and Odin shows green PASS status
That’s it now you have downgraded Samsung phone to Kitkat operating system or lower.
Why Downgrade Samsung to Kitkat 4.4.4 Or lower?
- Makes your device root able it root not supported in higher android OS
- To unlock FRP / Activation / EE locks
- It is easy to unlock Network / SIM locked android phones in lower android OS
- Makes your device processing speed faster with stock / original ROM
There are few drawbacks of downgrading
- You’ll miss latest Android OS
- There are loads of bugs / security fixes in latest Android OS you will miss them
- Your phone will look like outdated
- New GUI and features will be missed too
After all phone is phone you need it to make a call, so don’t worry and enjoy downgrading. Like us on Facebook for more.www hseb exam result 2073 +