Health & Fitness
Fat Losing Tips and Tricks
Fat losing tips -Losing weight has become major issue in today’s world. As the technology has taken it’s pace, people’s day-to-day life has been changed by the comfort and reliability on modern technology and equipments by ignoring healthy lifestyle. People are being advised to do all sorts of crazy stuffs in order to lose weight and stay healthy. Here are few tips which actually are evidence based fat losing tips and tricks.
Top Fat Losing Tips and Tricks
- Drinking water before meals can help with weight loss. One study showed that drinking a half liter of water about half an hour before meal helped dieters eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight.
- Quality coffee is loaded with antioxidants and have numerous health benefits. Caffeine in coffee can boost metabolism by 3-11% and increase fat burning by up to 10-29%. But make sure not to add a bunch of sugar or milk on it else, that will completely negate the benefit we get from the coffee.
- Eating spicy foods can help on losing weight. Spicy foods like Cayenne Pepper contain Capsaicin, a compound that can boost metabolism and reduce the appetite slightly.
- Doing aerobic exercise is an excellent way to burn calories and improve the physical and mental health. It is particularly effective to lose belly fat.
- Fiber is often recommended for the purpose of weight loss. Some studies show that fiber especially viscous fiber can increase satiety and help you control your weight over the long term.
- Vegetables and fruits have several properties that make them effective for weight loss. They contain few calories, but a lot of fiber. Studies show that people who eat more vegetables and fruits tend to weigh less. They are also rich in water, which gives them a low energy density.
- Chewing food slowly can help you eat fewer calories and increase the production of hormones linked to weight loss.
- Sleep is highly underrated, but it is just as important as eating healthy and exercising. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factor for obesity.
- Sugar is bad, but sugar in liquid form is even worse. Liquid sugar calories including sugary soda and fruit juices are most fattening aspect of the modern diet. These are linked to as increased risk of obesity.
- Using smaller plates has been shown to help people automatically eat fewer calories in some studies. Weird trick, but it seems to work.
- Like coffee, green tea also has many benefits, one of them being weight loss. Green tea contains small amount of caffeine and is loaded with powerful antioxidants called catechins, which are believed to work synergistically with the caffeine to enhance fat burning.
- Beat your food addiction. If you suffer from overpowering cravings and can’t seem to get your eating under control no matter how hard you try, then you may be a food addict. In this case, trying to lose weight, without dealing with this problem first is next to impossible.
- Don’t diet but eat healthy instead. Instead of going on a diet, make it your goal to become a healthier, happier and fitter person. Focus on nourishing your body, instead of depriving it.
Follow above top fat losing tips and tricks, you will feel change in your weight. Anything missing here? Please drop your suggestions in the comment section below. Like us on Facebook to get more tips on health and fitness.health tips in nepali + Fat loss tea in nepal +