How to Read iPhone Passcode with Gecko Tool
This is a full guide on how to read iPhone passcode with Gecko iPhone toolkit, here you will get step by step guide with pictures and screenshots so that you can remove your iPhone passcode without restoring it. Gecko iPhone toolkit is easy to use but for people who are using for first time, not that easy. As you all know this tool works on A4 or lower device from this previous post, so this method will work upto iPhone 4.
I used my iPhone 4 to demonstrate this process, so i used firmware for iPhone 4 (3,1) if you are trying on iPhone 3GS you should download firmware for iPhone 3GS ios 5.0.1 no matter how higher your firmware is, i.e if your device is running on iOs 6 or iOs 7 you will need to select iOs 5.0.1 firmware while you boot in first step. Below are the steps you have to follow.
- Download the Gecko iPhone toolkit.
- Extract to C drive of your PC.
- Copy iPhone3,1_5.0.1_9A405_Restore.ipsw to C:A (for iPhone 4).
- Run iPhone_Toolkit.exe (Run as Administrator).
- Choose your device (I choose iPhone 4 GSM) and click boot.
- Choose iPhone3,1_5.0.1_9A405_Restore.ipsw in C:A and click open.
- Now open run.bat in C:A
- Redsn0w will open, put your device in DFU mode.
- After Redsn0w finish its process quit Redsn0w, now your iPhone should look like this:
- Now click ‘Launch’ in Gecko iPhone toolkit and click OK. The process has now started, Gecko tool tries 0000 to 9999 one by one 4 digit passcode to match the code programmed in your device. Keep patience while tool finds your code and keep your device connected. Sometimes tool may seen as not responding well that’s normal don’t worry leave it as it is.
- Once tool gets the code you will see this screen with passcode.
- Now you can turn iPhone off by pressing both power and home button at same time.
- Enter the 4 digit code and save all your data. Cheers !!!
- Note: Does not works for text passwords. Only for 4 digit numeric passcode.
This tool worked fine with iTunes 126.96.36.199, if this tool doesn’t works with latest iTunes i suggest you to uninstall the latest and install iTunes 12. Enjoy cracking iPhone Passcode with Gecko iPhone toolkit.gecko toolkit iPhone 6 + how long for gecko toolkit to crack code + how to read geacko for i phone 6 + iphone tool crack +