SEE result 2073, class 10 result 2074 is published. Education board Sanothimi, Bhaktapur have finally published the result of SEE (New class 10 after SLC was discontinued). This is for all students who gave their exams on 2073, all class 10 result published with grades.
SEE result 2073 since beginning this exam is considered as iron gate for students. Last year, board decided to practice grading system. which will cut the fail percentage i.e. every student who appeared for the exam will pass. The grading system implemented from this SEE result 2073 goes like are below.
SEE result 2073 2072 Class 10 grading system
- A+ = 90% and above (Grade Point 4.0) (Remark : Outstanding)
- A = 89% to 80% (Grade Point 3.6) (Remark : Excellent)
- B+ = 79% to 70% (Grade Point 3.2) (Remark : V Good)
- B = 69% to 60% (Grade Point 2.8) (Remark : Good)
- C+ = 59% to 50% (Grade Point 2.4) (Remark : Above Average)
- C = 49% to 40% (Grade Point 2.0) (Remark : Average)
- D+ = 39% to 30% (Grade Point 1.6) (Remark : Below Average)
- D = 29% to 20% (Grade Point 1.2) (Remarks: Above Insufficient)
- E = 19% and below (Grade Point 0.8) (Remark : Insufficient)
Hence, there will be no fail percentage this year onward. So,the competition for high school admission will be tough. Colleges/High schools are taking admission of students who have grade D+ and higher. Therefore, below D+ is like carp (nothing). This is what students are going to face after SEE.